Monday, February 26, 2007

SQL Server 2005.... will change your thinking..!

Hello All.....,

It is my great pleasure to express my views on SQL Server 2005.

From the very first day I started working on the New Version of SQL Server 2005, I feel in heaven, by seeing its new features like... CTE, New Server side Paging functions and much more...., I started shouting on standing on my table.

It changed my views on using SQL Server and may be yours too...!

From that day I thought of starting a blog like this not only for sharing my views but also gaining best of other SQL Server Experts like you.

It will be an open thought discussion blog. You are always welcome to post your views , questions and your day to day problems you are facing using SQL Server 2005 or SQL Server 2000.

I, as a creator of this blog, assure you that your frequent visit to this blog will help you as well as me to get to know more what we knew about this Software and its usage..

In near future I planned to include some kind of learning issues to this blog.

Hope your appreciation by participating in this blog.

Suresh Barathan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear suresh....so nice...keep on update all of us...i'm also learned a new thing in SQL. thanx...

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,
Really a very good initiative. The content is useful. Please add more sqlthoughts in your blog. Expecting more from your blog.

Unknown said...

hi...nice query...i red 75%...not getting clear...can u explain me over phone...